- Abstracts should be submitted in Portuguese or English
- Maximum of 500 words, not including the title, authors and affiliations
- Abstracts should be structured as follows: Title; Keywords; Introduction; Aims; Materials and Methods; Results; Conclusion.
Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed prior to their acceptance by the Scientific Committee.
Upon evaluation of submitted and peer-reviewed abstracts, the Scientific Committee will select those suitable for oral communication, authors being notified considering the aims and scientific domains of the “4TH IHAS 2023”, particularly the alignment with the scope of the current edition “Immune System and Autoimmune Diseases”.
- The following professionals are invited to submit their abstracts
- Health professionals with a professional license issued by a professional body or associations: biologists; nurses; pharmacists; doctors; dentists; nutritionists; psychologists.
- Senior diagnostic and therapeutic technicians (TSDTs): clinical analysis and public health; pathological, cytological and thanatological anatomy; audiology; cardiopneumology; dietetics; pharmacy; physiotherapist; oral hygienist; nuclear medicine; neurophysiology; orthoptics; orthoprosthesis; dental prosthesis; radiology; radiotherapy; speech and occupational therapists; environmental health.
- Non-Conventional Therapeutics practitioners: acupuncture; homeopathy; osteopathy; Traditional Chinese Medicine; naturopathy; phytotherapy; chiropractic.
Please note that registration on the “4TH International Healthy Aging Summit 2023” is required to access abstract submission.
Sunday, 12TH March
- Evaluation and selection of abstracts will be performed by the members of the Scientific Committee “4TH IHAS 2023”.
- Selected abstracts will be presented in the form of oral communication, according to the information in the “Program”
- Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org if any questions or further information might be required
- Submission should preferably be done by filling out the form below on this website, or, alternatively, submitted via email to email@example.com, without prejudice to compliance with the guidelines on its preparation and submission
- Before the closing session of the “4TH International Healthy Aging Summit 2023”, the abstract/oral communication being selected by the Scientific Committee “4TH International Healthy Aging Summit 2023” will be announced
INFO & LOCATION OF THE ACTIVITIES
Cruz Vermelha Portuguesa
Palácio da Rocha do Conde d’Óbidos
Jardim 9 de Abril, 1 a 5, 1249-083 Lisboa, Portugal
For further information and hotel deals for accomodation, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org