- Medicom-In, Personal medicine Clinic, Dnipro, Ukraine
- Dr Nadiia Kryzhanovska received PhD in cardiology in the age of 30 years and have been engaged in preventive medicine for 25 years
Date of birth 01/05/1973
Place of Birth Kazan, Russian Federation, currently living in Ukraine, Dnipro
- 1997 – Graduated from Dnipro State Medical Academy
- 2000 – PhD in Cardiology
- 2000-2007 Prof. assist. in Dnipro Medical University
- 2007 till now – private practicing
- CEO and Co-founder of Medicom-In Personal Medicine Clinic and Co-founder of OnRehab medical center.
- Co-Founder of educational digital courses for doctors and well-being coaches MedicUp by Naukroom.
- A speaker of World Society of Interdisciplinary Anti-aging Medicine, have been reporting at AMWC and AMEC as well as Europrevent in last decades.
- Author of a plenty workshops and lectures on preventive medicine in Ukraine, Monaco, France, Emirates, Cyprus and Montenegro. The medical adviser Mawi Band, scientific work was reported on 4th European Congress on eCardiology and eHealth and Europrevent 2018.
- Co author of microbiota research in Ukrainian aging population, reviewed in BMC microbiology journal.
- Apart doctor’s and research work she is interested in science popularization, being contributor and columnist on longevity topic in the Huxley.media, moderator of sessions on new longevity technologies in medicine – Kiev International Economy Forum.